Menu principale

greatings from Belgium

Aperto da Killing_Joke, Febbraio 27, 2005, 15:20:06 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Killing_Joke

hey everyone

i'm Killing_Joke from Belgium and owner from an XR 650 R 03 Supermotard.It's nice to find a site about XR,keep on the good work.
I hope to lurn a lot here even when it is dificult to understand your language

Here is a foto from my bike

Here a link to our Belgium SM - site

www.supermotard.be

;)

Vittorio67

Hy Killing_Joke.

Welcom in the italian site for XR.

If you want there is BWB63 (borynack@hotmail.com) that can speak english better than me..

My english is very little!

Vittorio 67

Now see this, by http://www.xr650r.us/

The uncorked XR650R has significantly more total power in terms of torque than the stock race ready CRF450R, but they have very similar power to weight ratios and that's very important, especially on tighter courses.

An uncorked XR650R produces close to 42 lb/ft of torque at 5,500 RPM and close to 48 rear wheel HP at 6,500 RPM. The CRF450 comes stock as a full fledged race bike and produces about 29.5 lb/ft of torque at 6,500 RPM and 40 rear wheel HP at 8,000 RPM. The CRF450 has a much broader powerband that's very linear and it will keep pulling where the XR650R falls off in the RPM range, so naturally it will feel faster to some people. Gearing also plays a big role in all of this.

A modified CRF450R that includes a special cam grind that's installed to the correct degree with higher performance valve springs, retainers, guides, porting, 12:5.1 piston, power now valve, Doma exhaust and running Nutec Special 5 fuel produces about 34.7 lb/ft of torque 7,200 RPM and about 53.4 rear wheel HP at 9,200 RPM.

Now if you modify the XR650R with a 680 kit, cam, piston, header & exhaust, you can boost the torque to about 50 lb/ft at 6,000 RPM and raise the rear wheel HP to 64 at 7,500 RPM.

If you take the total torque of the bikes and divide it by the weight of the bikes, you'll get a better idea of the power to weight ratios.

CRF450R @ 29.5 / 225 = 0.1311 lb/ft torque per lb of bike weight.
CRF450R modified @ 34.7 / 225 = 0.1542 ft/lbs torque per lb of bike weight.
XR650R @ 42 / 277 = 0.1515 lb/ft torque per lb of bike weight.
XR650R modified @ 50 / 277 = 0.1805 lb/ft torque per lb of bike weight.

You can clearly see that an uncorked XR650R engine still makes more raw torque than a stock CRF450R and it's very closely matched to a modified CRF450R in terms of total engine torque, but an uncorked XR650R makes its power with more reliability, with less effort, thus less with maintenance. When you modify the XR650R with the 680 kit and other goodies, then the choice becomes very clear, especially on courses where weight isn't an issue. No matter how you slice it, the CRF450R is a very attractive bike and extremely competitive due to its lighter weight, but the XR650R is still very competitive when the weight of the bike isn't as much of a factor.

Gary, Resident BRP Einstien
Vittorio67 - STRONCAMOTORI

RAZZO

Hi !!  ;)
Welcome to our site !!  :)

Honda-Razzo.

WAKATADAO RESING TIM

KAZZEMBERGHER TEAM

antarctica

Hi killing_joke

nice to meet you here on this xr-italia site and congratulations for your bike. It looks very powerful and aggressive and if you've time, it'd be great if you start explaining us its main tech specs and how it performs on racetrack (or streets).....
xr-italia people (as you've probably learnt already) do love improving their beasts performances and they like very much to share new emotions with other XR enthusiasts.
Anyway when you get time, we're here to listen to you and your bike story....

Welcome again

antarctica  ;)
Get a ride in the wild side !

Killing_Joke

thank you all for the nice welcome.

I will sent you more details off my bike when i traselate everything nice in English
is there a gallery on your site where i can see all your bikes

@ Honda-Razzo i sent you an mail on one off your e-mail adreses about your rear fender.After translation the text about your motorcycle, i thougt to understand that it' s a special part .Can you give some information please:
type XR, CR or CRF, where can i buy it ,is it painted or natural ,is it plastic or somthing else and dit it fit on your bike imidiatly

RAZZO

Citazione@ Honda-Razzo i sent you an mail on one off your e-mail adreses about your rear fender.After translation the text about your motorcycle, i thougt to understand that it' s a special part .Can you give some information please:
type XR, CR or CRF, where can i buy it ,is it painted or natural ,is it plastic or somthing else and dit it fit on your bike imidiatly

Don't worry !!  ;)
I wrote you an e-mail some minutes ago.

Honda-Razzo.

WAKATADAO RESING TIM

KAZZEMBERGHER TEAM

Dan

Citazioneis there a gallery on your site where i can see all your bikes

Yes, go to the home page www.xr-italia.com and click on "Galleria" on the left side of your screen.
Welcome!  :) Dan
http://xr-italia.com/galleria//displayimage.php?pos=-1161

HellOnWheels

Maurix.r

You're a great bike tuner's... ;) . many compliments!! Welcome on xr.italia.com!!

Killing_Joke

Citazione di: MAURIX.R il Marzo 22, 2005, 01:21:08 AM
You're a great bike tuner's... ;) . many compliments!! Welcome on xr.italia.com!!

thank you ,

i 'will sent you new pictures in a few weeks with te rear fender black cr250'99 en new front fender black SM and my acerbis front light.Then i will give the technical details of my bike

see you later