Menu principale

my 94 pig- future sm..

Aperto da zipper, Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:27:13 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

zipper

My 94 pig.. ;D

gbking

really nice! ;)

Don't you have a picture of the bike side, do you? :)
   GBking       
"Non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco ma sopratutto non dire mulo..."
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

zipper

KTM 2004 SM ready to install on the pig :)

gbking

It looks really fine!!!! :ok:

Is it in your plans to change the rear wheel with one smaller, a 17 inch one, like the front? :)
   GBking       
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

zipper

Citazione di: gbking il Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:50:27 AM
It looks really fine!!!! :ok:

Is it in your plans to chang the rear wheel with one smoller, a 17 inch one, like the front? :)
thanks.
Yes.With one of those slick tyres you see on the left corner of the suspension+wheel photo.I already have a 4 pot Braking caliper and a R1 brake pump to apply.Thats for now..the bike is on a stand without the complete front..im waiting for steering bearings to machine the clamps stem to fit the  XR stock bearings.

gbking

I understand... I made the same thing to put on my XR600 the complete front forks from a CRF! :)

Brake pump you have is for single disk or double disk front brake?
I mean it could not fit perfectly with braking caliper... :)
   GBking       

Kap

ho l'inglese arrugginito............ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

cmq sembra da competizione.......... :applausi: :applausi: :applausi:
Kap

Ex Kawasaki Ninja 9-r 94
     Yamaha R6 03
     Aprilia Pegaso Strada 05
     Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer 03
     Yamaha XT 600 2KF
     Honda XR 650 R

HorneT 09

http://niubbucumm.attivatribuna.com/forum.htm

The New Bucum..........

belzebelze

Nice bike zipper...
p.s.: careful,.... :sentiqua: somebody is a bit jealous about the word "pig", in theese people's opinion it fits only for 650....

gianpivr

Arriva il Natale e tutti diventano più buoni!!! Chi la linka nell altra sezione?!?!? :D :D :D
L' unico modo per sfuggire alle tentazioni è cedere... -O. Wilde-

rickyx

Citazione di: gianpivr il Dicembre 14, 2007, 10:33:41 AM
Arriva il Natale e tutti diventano più buoni!!! Chi la linka nell altra sezione?!?!? :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
da piccolo avevo un seggiolone altiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssimo..........
    http://www.xr-italia.com/forumxr/index.php?topic=18010.0   

mvc76

Citazione di: zipper il Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:57:01 AM
I already have a 4 pot Braking caliper and a R1 brake pump to apply.Thats for now..

Nice Bike!  :ok:
But an R1 brake pump isn't too much? That pump is study for two brake disc...

mvc76
Chi va' piano, va' sano e va' lontano....
chi va' forte...arriva un po' prima!!

..la mia ex

dalmata

Citazione di: gianpivr il Dicembre 14, 2007, 10:33:41 AM
Gianpi sei grande!!!

Zipper, your bike looks good  :) , but friendly speaking, I don't like the front mudflap You have;
saluTony ®

zipper

I´ve done some search and the 4 pot braking  caliper needs a large amount of fluid to move the 4 pots.In comparison a Motomaster 4 pot caliper needs much less fluid.I got it from german ebay for 50 euros.If its too much i will sell it.Brembo 16mm would be perfect but too much money.

The front fender is ugly.I know :) but its cheap..Acerbis is way cooler but is too expensive..Maybe in the future..

Escusa mi. Mi no gusta de inglese....Prefiro belissima inglesa... :)

zipper

HI!!
I was adapting the front KTM suspension on the XR but decided to tear apart the whole bike to give it a fresh new look. Gonna powder coat the frame and the swingarm. :)

Barte

Nice idea! It's the right season to do this kind of work...

I don't know how is the weather in Portougal, but where I live is snowy  :D :D ..the right weather to make some new modification   ::)
Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.