Menu principale

my 94 pig- future sm..

Aperto da zipper, Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:27:13 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

zipper

zipper

Hi!
Pic of the new seat cover...Looks better i think.I finished the Db killer and it works ;D
Now it makes less noise and the sound is better. It was BRAAP BRAAP. Now it is more BROOP BROOP and i can even ear the engine intake vacuum.

Marvo e la Roccia

Citazione di: zipper il Maggio 31, 2008, 00:57:23 AM
Hi!
Pic of the new seat cover...Looks better i think.I finished the Db killer and it works ;D
Now it makes less noise and the sound is better. It was BRAAP BRAAP. Now it is more BROOP BROOP and i can even ear the engine intake vacuum.
yeah good seat...auhuahuahuah BROOP it's better than BRAAP for listening to the engine  :D

P.S. eliminate the KTM mark
Me ne basta una di ruota ... perchè ne hanno messe 2 sulle moto????

No al pulsante si alla pedivella... la fatica ripaga

Kap

Kap

Ex Kawasaki Ninja 9-r 94
     Yamaha R6 03
     Aprilia Pegaso Strada 05
     Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer 03
     Yamaha XT 600 2KF
     Honda XR 650 R

HorneT 09

http://niubbucumm.attivatribuna.com/forum.htm

The New Bucum..........

zipper

KTM mark....OK..OK..I got it... ;D Im still looking for something to cover it..A friend of mine haves a trashed Vance&Hines pipe, so i might get the stamped mark and rivet it there...Still have to talk with him..

Thanks.

Barte

Now looks very cool  8)

P.S.
Something miss on your helmet ... :P :P :P
Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.

belzebelze

Citazione di: MarvoX(R) il Maggio 31, 2008, 01:09:10 AM
P.S. eliminate the KTM mark
really nice zipper.
please, listen to what marvox says  :P

zipper

Citazione di: Barte il Maggio 31, 2008, 13:58:11 PM
Now looks very cool  8)

P.S.
Something miss on your helmet ... :P :P :P

Thank you all  :)

Whats wrong with my helmet? Are you talking of the spoiler?

Just came from a 100km ride...still shaking a bit cause of nerves...I created a MONSTER!!!!Muuuuaaaaahahahaah ahahahahahahaha

This shit now rips like a beast, turns even better and almost rip my arms off while braking..
Engine revs like a maniac and loves high revs and high speeds (hit 120km/h in a blink of eyes), turns very good ( my front tyre had low pressure -  0.9Bar -  now haves 2.0Bar) and brakes a lot  ;D I never had good brakes on a bike  :) I raised my forks 12mm on the triple clamps and adjusted the front suspension softer...but still needs some clicks softer as its too hard on bumps and holes.

But still starts to shake above 120 km/h. Had to close gas at 130 as it was starting to scare me.

But i love it ;D

zipper

Dont forget to check your bolts every time you go out , or you may loose something  ;D

gbking

Zipper, you should use loctite for these parts... :ok:
   GBking       
"Non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco ma sopratutto non dire mulo..."
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

Barte

:ahh: ...of course...it's a KTM parts  :D :D :D :D :D

Your XR try to eliminate it  :D :D :D
Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.

zipper

ehehe...i was trying to make a small jump..but i dont have 2nd gear  >:( on the last one i noticed something different ;D

How much money could be to repair my 2nd gear??i can do it myself. Just parts  :-[

Crea

here in Italy a gear sprocket costs about 80 €...  ::)
...fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto...

La mia motorella: Clicca

...non prendere la vita troppo sul serio,
                                     tanto non ne uscirai vivo....

gbking

Zipper you should buy 2nd gear primary and secondary, am I right? ...maybe the complete gasket too...  :ahh:

Didn't you noticed anything 'weird' when your bike was fully disassembled?  :-[  :piagnone:
   GBking       
"Non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco ma sopratutto non dire mulo..."
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

zipper

when i disassembled the bike the gearbox was already broke.but i decided not to fix it because i thought the engine needed a full rebuild.I was thinking to buy all parts (Hotcam, new valves,JE 654cc 10.8:1 piston,valve rocker arms, hotrod, mikuni flatslide,you know.....a full rebuild with some upgrades) and then fix the gear box too.

But after 300kms the bike does not burn oil, starts 2nd kick and pulls so strong!!!!Im getting used not to use 2nd gear, but its a shame have such a nice engine and not have 2nd gear to pull some tight corners where i live..I always have to use 3rd and some clutch.

I need both primary and secondary 2nd gears, gear forks might be bent too and the countersprocket shaft too...I can use the same gaskets...RTV high temperature silicone makes miracles!!   ;D