Menu principale

my 94 pig- future sm..

Aperto da zipper, Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:27:13 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

zipper

Citazione di: gbking il Maggio 26, 2008, 01:00:23 AM
Did you check front wheel assembly? Does it spin correctly or is it needed any weight to get it fine?

Or... did you correctly mount the triple clamps on the frame?

Triple clamps have new bearings and races. The stem was machined on a lathe to fit XR bearings. It think its correctly mounted. Maybe the bearings should be more tight??hmmmm...guess not as they are tight enough but running freely.

About the front wheel was bought on ebay but i noticed it was from a crashed bike as the rim haves scrappes and the tyre too and for sure the marks the tyre had, this wheel after the crash never rode again.
It haves some weights on it.But the wheel was balanced for sure before the crash.After the crash never rode again. Only on my bike and i did not balanced it. Do you think might be a balancing issue?

gbking

Citazione di: zipper il Maggio 26, 2008, 01:08:31 AM
Only on my bike and i did not balanced it. Do you think might be a balancing issue?

So do I! :ok:
   GBking       
"Non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco ma sopratutto non dire mulo..."
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

zipper

Thanks.Gonna give it a try next weekend.This week gonna make a Db killer as this pipe gave me some extra horse power ( might sound weird but i think this pipe gives more back compression to engine so it revs faster and stronger, and is running a bit more richer) but also gave me a lot more noise.the previous owner removed the original Db killer.

Thanks again. :)

gbking

If I'm not wrong KTM silencers should have a part (the rear one) like a standard 2 strokes silencer and another part (the front one) likt the standard XR600 silencer... I mean with NO sound-absorbing material inside!

Maybe shoul be a little difficult the get the right carburetion....

Any way, have a good job! :ok:
   GBking       
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

zipper

anyone got pics of Db killers??

Barte

This is the DbKiller of the GPR exhaust system...

Very very simple  :P
Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.

zipper

thank you Barte. I think im on the right way.
Your Db killer also needs a Duracell battery?  ;D

gbking

No Zipper... it's for the driver! :D
   GBking       

zipper

Barte

Frankie #19

Very compliments!!!!!  ;D :applausi:

Questa me l'ero persa..
Se ti sono dietro è perchè ti sto doppiando!        Si vis pacem...para bellum.
Il mio porco  ..MuTazIoNe GenEtIca..

zipper

Thank you Frankie  :)

Questa me l´ero persa..    ????What?? :-[

belzebelze

Citazione di: zipper il Maggio 28, 2008, 19:51:24 PM
Questa me l´ero persa..
i see your bike today for the first time ;)

zipper

Thank you Belzebelze :)

Just installed a black Gripper Pro seat cover..Really hard to install without wrinkles.

BTW: I have some XR600 parts for sale if anyone interested...Complete XR rear wheel with axle and Mitas Enduro tyre already installed, Mitas Cross tyre, my used seat cover, Polisport red fork protectors, Hebo front light (CE aproved) and a Shinko cross front tyre. And also a Clymer repair and maintenance manual. I will sell as parts or a "special" price for all this parts. I have pics and detailed info of parts if anyone interested. I will sell trough E-bay for  a safer deal too..

sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

:)

Barte