Menu principale

my 94 pig- future sm..

Aperto da zipper, Dicembre 14, 2007, 00:27:13 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

zipper

Citazione di: gbking il Dicembre 05, 2008, 22:14:18 PM
Zipper xr-kap ask you: "where you ride, are all the roads without asphalt? You lucky!"

thank you gb-king
Yes, there are many dirt roads where you can ride freely, some of them really fast and wide, good for 600´s :D

i usually dont take many pics on the road..we had a lot of fun here :D click on the pic to see video

Barte

Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.

Kap

Zipper Sorry......ma ho il Portoghese e l`inglese arrugginito....... ;D ;D

ogni tanto qualche anima pia traduca.......grazie GB... ;)
Kap

Ex Kawasaki Ninja 9-r 94
     Yamaha R6 03
     Aprilia Pegaso Strada 05
     Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer 03
     Yamaha XT 600 2KF
     Honda XR 650 R

HorneT 09

http://niubbucumm.attivatribuna.com/forum.htm

The New Bucum..........

zipper

No problema  ;D Il mio italiano è inoltre molto Male :D

Thank you Barte!Now its even louder.I removed the Db killer, was killing engine performance too much :D

belzebelze

zipper

Thank you belze   ;)
Do you know any one who uses a GPR exhaust on a XR600? i saw some on italian ebay and was wondering if they are so good as they seem  :-[

Barte

There are many users with the Gpr exhaust on their 600/650 Xr!
It's a good product, not expensive (aluminium is the cheaper)....and, important thing, is one of the few homologated exhaust!

zipper

Citazione di: Barte il Dicembre 06, 2008, 17:53:04 PM
There are many users with the Gpr exhaust on their 600/650 Xr!
It's a good product, not expensive (aluminium is the cheaper)....and, important thing, is one of the few homologated exhaust!

so that means its not so loud as others?will pass a vehicle inspection?i saw some Big gun and FMF powercore but they all seem to be a bit loud.Its funny in the beggining but ends up being a police attraction.I already was called to stop but sfter checking papers and so on they didnt reclaim on the loud pipe but on bigger trips the noise can be disturbing...

I like how mine looks and sounds but im having some leaking problems on the connection with the headers as it was not perfectly done from the beggining  :-\

Barte

You can remove the dBkiller from the GPR, but the homologation number remain  ;D ;D
.........is not very noisy  ;)

zipper

Took a 90 kms ride today.Alone.Rained during the night, so the road was wet.Even so, i had some serious fun. Found out a 5 kms road inside of woods, full of twisties.Some turns were so tight, i needed to use 2nd gear ( wich i dont have :D ). The corners were so sharp that the banking was noticeable from far away.

I really had some fun.I am a slow rider and even considered to get another bike ( KTM or Husqvarna) but today was the day i realized that my pig was perfect for me. Has enough power to my habilitie, brakes good and turns even better. Even a fast rider with a XR250 can smoke me on the twisties, but even so i have some fun on my old lady.
She never let me bad, gets me home in safety ( wich is very important ) and still make some heads turn when i pass.

Have fun on your pigs !! Carnival is 3 days, but life is only 2 :D

Italian version from Babel fish :D

Ha preso 90 kms guidano oggi. Alone.Rained durante la notte, in modo da la strada era bagnata. Nondimeno, ho avuto certo divertimento serio. Ha scoperto una strada dei 5 kms all'interno del legno, pieno dei twisties. Alcune girate erano così strette, io hanno dovuto utilizzare il secondo ingranaggio (che non ho: D). Gli angoli erano così taglienti che le attività bancarie erano notevoli da lontano. Realmente ho avuto certo divertimento. Sono un cavaliere lento e perfino considerato di ottenere un'altra bici (KTM o Husqvarna) ma oggi ero il giorno che ho rend contoere che il mio porco era perfetto per me. Ha abbastanza potere al mio habilitie, ai freni buoni ed alle girate ancora migliori. Anche un cavaliere veloce con un XR250 può fumarlo sui twisties, ma nondimeno ho certo divertimento sulla mia signora anziana. Non lo ha lasciato mai Male, lo ottiene domestico nella sicurezza (che è molto importante) ed ancora incita alcune teste a girare quando passo.

Barte

:applausi:

The Babelfish translation is very funny :hahaha:

P.S.
I think is time to make the 2nd gear work :sisiehm:

zipper

Yes..im waiting for my girlfriend leave to Sweden for 4 months, so i can bring the bike to living room and open the engine :D shhhhhhh.............sshhhhhhhhh.........DONT TELL HER!!!   ;D

For now i keep it on the garage. Washed it this afternoon and then played around with the camera  ;D

Updates:

Remote choke control

oil temperature dipstick

belzebelze

wonderful work zipper: next time send the text to me, i'm, quiet sure i can do something better of that babyfish  :pesca:

zipper

Citazione di: belzebelze il Dicembre 09, 2008, 07:47:31 AM
wonderful work zipper: next time send the text to me, i'm, quiet sure i can do something better of that babyfish  :pesca:

Hello Belze!!
Thank you.I remembered to send text to you but was so big that i did not want to bother you  ;)

Next time i will  ;D

Barte