Aperto da AJsgp, Maggio 14, 2009, 08:06:07 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Cubanonano

T.S.N.C.

Rai67

Ciao e complimenti per la moto.
SWM125 SIXDAYS 1976  KTM2501986 XR6001994

belzebelze

Hi Aj and welcome on XR-Italia, as you can see is a most likely a great family than a motorcycle forum. You'll find always some help whenever you need it. We are glad to have you as new user, since i know, as our webmaster, you're really a maniac, an xrmaniac! :respekt:
In order to let know to our users who you are, here i post a few pics of the bikes you owned before, a couple of them are already in our picture gallery named "the most beautiful xr found in internet".  ;)

Traduzione: ciao aj e benvenuto su xr italia, come puoi vedere somiglia più a una grande famiglia che non ad un forum motociclistico. troverai sempre qualcuno disposto ad aiutarti nel momento del bisogno. siamo felici di averti come utente perche sappiamo, come il WM, che se un fanatico di xR. Per far comprendere agli altri utenti chi sia, posto alcune immagini delle tue prcedenti moto, un paio delle quali si trovano già tra "le più belle xr trovate nel web"  ;)
Fatevi gli occhi:
http://www.bikepics.com/members/khamizaj

che ve ne pare? :leggi:

belzebelze

fire fox

EllePi salento preparazioni enduro raid, serbatoi supplementari, carene,guppi ottici speciali

rainbowsix

Welcome!what beautiful toy your Bike!..you are lucky because you can ride on wide and wild space!
Honda XR600RN 1992-Honda CRF1000L Africa twin Adventure Sport-Yamaha TDR250-Yamaha YZ250WR BYRD

1987-1989 Cimatti Gringo G1 50
1989-1989 Cagiva Cocis 50
1989-1992 Cagiva Tamanaco L.Explorer 125
1993-1997 Honda XR600R 1993
1998-1999 Yamaha TT600SW 59X 1992
1998-1998/2006-2007 Yamaha TDR250
2000-2006 Yamaha Vmax 1200 2WE America
2011-2012-2021 Honda XR650R SM MY05
2014-2015 Honda XR250R Me06 MY94
2006-2014 MV Agusta 910R Brutale America 204/300
2014-2015 Yamaha Vmax 1200 2WE America
1999-2017 Piaggio Vespa P200E
2012-2018 Yamaha TT600 59X
2016-2018 Honda CRF1000L Rally Victory Red

Mr_Brownstone

"Ho tralasciato la maggiorparte perchè la traduzione con google sarebbe stata un incubo. Comunque, sarebbe stata una storia da nonni, non credi? Non sono sicuro che tutti sarebbero stati felici di leggerla."

Citazione di: AJsgp il Maggio 14, 2009, 18:49:09 PM
hey man....thanks....i skipped most of it as i thought the google translation would definately be a nightmare...anyways...it would be like a grandfather stories don't you think?I'm not sure if anyone would be keen to read....

As Belze said in his earlier post, we are a big family here at XR-italia. We discuss about XRs' mechanics, but we also like to know each other and to share our experiences while riding.
The WM has organised a meeting every year,with enduro and SM tracks to allow this community to join together and have fun. In a few weeks there'll be the 9th edition. Other smaller meeting are organised during the year on other user's initiative in other areas of Italy, as well as dinners or pizza meeting. In addition, Mario organise a trip to Africa twice a year.
You can find reports of all these events in the report section of the forum. I'd say that your raid across 3 countries will be a success and people will enjoy reading about it :)
Now Australian!         Who Dares Wins

AJsgp

Citazione di: Barte il Maggio 14, 2009, 19:40:12 PM
:welc:

Yeah! Nice bike!  8)

Belzebelze strikes again! ;D ;D

We are working on a new XR screesaver...if you have (and if you WANT) others cools pics post it!

hello...thanks for all the warm welcome...i feel home...you guys are a great bunch...this is truely XR forum...
ciao ... grazie per tutto il caloroso benvenuto ... mi sento a casa ... voi ragazzi sono un grande gruppo ... questo è veramente XR forum ...

i will try find some of the old photos of the stuffs that i've done...see if i can still find them... ;D
Io cercherò di trovare qualche vecchia foto di animali che ho fatto ... vedere se può ancora trovare i loro ... ; D

AJsgp

Citazione di: Mr_Brownstone il Maggio 15, 2009, 04:05:18 AM
"Ho tralasciato la maggiorparte perchè la traduzione con google sarebbe stata un incubo. Comunque, sarebbe stata una storia da nonni, non credi? Non sono sicuro che tutti sarebbero stati felici di leggerla."

As Belze said in his earlier post, we are a big family here at XR-italia. We discuss about XRs' mechanics, but we also like to know each other and to share our experiences while riding.
The WM has organised a meeting every year,with enduro and SM tracks to allow this community to join together and have fun. In a few weeks there'll be the 9th edition. Other smaller meeting are organised during the year on other user's initiative in other areas of Italy, as well as dinners or pizza meeting. In addition, Mario organise a trip to Africa twice a year.
You can find reports of all these events in the report section of the forum. I'd say that your raid across 3 countries will be a success and people will enjoy reading about it :)

ok i will try...but don't expect and epic story...as my composition is bad... :-[

AJsgp

Ok...i back track just alittle....during the night ride covering the 900km.Doing Malaysia's North South Highway at night can be very dangerous...as the highways have no street lights and complete darkness only when you bypass some towns or petrol stations...not to mention the fogs that usually takes place around 3am onwards...It could be as deadly as during my ride,i have came across about at least 4 overturned trucks and lorries maybe due to sleepiness or visual.

The fairing did an outstanding job.....the bike don't shake at all...i dun feel the turbulance of the NSH...the wind protection i got from the fairing was well worth it...the lower mudguard too plays a good role...i would rate the fairing 9/10 for touring...the lighting needs some work however...the low beam was very bright...except it was a little to short as my fairing is alttle high...that can be adjusted...the highbeam giving a blue rays of light...further forward but too weak...so i just stick with the orange low beam.

Ok ... i indietro traccia alittle .... solo durante la notte di marcia per il 900km.Doing Malesia del Nord Sud autostrada di notte può essere molto pericoloso ... come le strade non hanno le luci di strada e il buio completo solo quando si bypassare alcuni città o dei distributori di benzina ... per non parlare delle nebbie che solitamente si svolge nei pressi di 3 in poi ... E come potrebbe essere mortale come durante la mia corsa, ho trovato su almeno 4 camion e camion rovesciato forse a causa di sonnolenza o visivo .

Il cupolino ha fatto un eccellente lavoro ..... la moto non si agita a tutti ... i dun sentire la turbulance del NSH ... il vento tutela i got dalla carenatura è stato ben valsa la pena ... il più basso parafango troppo svolge un buon ruolo ... vorrei votare la carenatura 9 / 10 per il turismo ... l'illuminazione deve tuttavia un po 'di lavoro ... il basso del fascio luminoso è stato molto ... ad eccezione del fatto che è stato un po' a breve il mio carenatura alttle è alta ... che può essere regolata ... il highbeam dare un blu raggi di luce ... avanti, ma in modo troppo debole ... i just stick con il colore arancione anabbagliante

fuel stop.

AJsgp

so after about 600kms of riding with stopping just for refueling,the sun finally pops out to give the body a little twitch of energy..

I am alittle sleepy...but as you know that you're getting nearer,you just won't wanna stop.
now I have another 150 odd km to go.

And at 0950hrs,i've at the checkpoint and custom of Sadao border,Thailand.so it's 9hrs,and 20mins of riding.from night to day.

So after the clearance,its close to noon.Now to ride to Hatyai,Thailand...for a hotel.
Another 80km ride

Cheap and good hotel with safe parking lots for the bike.
500baht per night..
Air-con,cableTV,hot shower with bath tub,and very much cosy.
Took my shower,called for a "Thai massage"... 
And slept like a pig through the afternoon....

AJsgp

Ok,let's continue from where i left off...

on board the 1hr 45mins ferry ride...a cool one...

The sight of paradise is just a min away....and i could smell it as the ferry is nearing the dock

Headed down to the loading bay,and took my bike and rode it off the ferry to the Island port.

Without delaying,i plan my route and headed to Lamai Beach,one of the popular area in KohSamui.
About 20km from the ferry port,i reached the New Leaf resort which considering a very good deal of 700baht per night.

Well,you got cable,aircon,hot shower,and a pool...what more can you ask for that little much of a 700baht...except for a thai girl massaging you...

AJsgp

Rode to a nearby cafe near the cliff with amazing view..

the restaurant and the dining area.

Parked bunkboat

And just in a distance...

After taken my lunch,I explored alittle to the northern part of the island.

If you notice,i have been riding without my rear no. plate just before i reached Sadao border,Thailand...it was hanging with 1 screw so i have to removed them and now that i have found myself in a bikeshop,i took the oppurtunity to fix the plate,and The chap made an extra reflective yellow linings at the edge of the plate.

And it's nicely done with very little spend..very very littlemount it back

AJsgp

i will continue later...
thanks for reading... ;)
cheers.

AJ

Kap

Finalmente un'altro che ha montato il bauletto............. :D :D :D :D :D

complimenti...........belle foto e bellissimi posti...... :applausi: :applausi: :applausi: :applausi:
Kap

Ex Kawasaki Ninja 9-r 94
     Yamaha R6 03
     Aprilia Pegaso Strada 05
     Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer 03
     Yamaha XT 600 2KF
     Honda XR 650 R

HorneT 09

http://niubbucumm.attivatribuna.com/forum.htm

The New Bucum..........